Sai Baba-A Degenerative Disease?
Posted by Barry Pittard on February 16, 2007
Or might he fly to us all in his pure golden chariot?
In view of more recent evidence on Sai Baba’s increasing mental and physical deterioration – see yesteday’s entry at: http://tinyurl.com/3b9xzv
‘Sai Baba’s Tip To Keep Ageing Away. But He Couldn’t’, the Australian scholar Brian Steel’s remark of February 2002 seems almost prescient:
‘Since the ‘discrepancies’ appear to be increasing nowadays, is there any possibility that Sai Baba is suffering from a degenerative ageing disease which might have an effect on his thinking and speaking?’ http://bdsteel.tripod.com/More/Nonsense.htm
Likewise, in October 2002, a Swedish psychologist and former devotee, Åsa Samsioe, noting physical signs of Sai Baba’s ageing like his development of a ’turkey throat’ and also the “low intellectual level” of his discourses, remarked:
‘He must have one heck of a job, Sathya Sai Baba… it can’t be easy to age in his situation, besides being under so much criticism as he has recently been… not surprising that it leaves its marks. Occasionally I think ‘poor man’… feel some pity for him. A whole life built on lies… captured by the myth about himself… to be the object of the projections of millions… and to be forced , at least outwardly, to live up to all the expectations put to him… to always have to have all those people around him’. http://home.no.net/anir/Sai/enigma/Swede4.htm
For Online Viewing and/or Dowloading
- Sleight Of Hand. The Sleightness of Sathya Sai Baba (Exposing film clips)
- Right Hand. Sleight Hand. Watch Sai Baba Cheat With Sacred Ash (Film clip)
- Censored Indian National Television Film of Sai Baba Cheating
- Sai Baba Cultists’ Gull Wider Communities
- BBC Cameras Catch Sai Baba Cheating With Gold Sivalingam. (Film Clip)
- Sathya Sai Baba Chief, Dr Goldstein, Explodes. “I am the consummate professional” (See Film Clips)
- The BBC’s ‘The Secret Swami’ (Sai Baba). Revealing Footage