Ashok Bhagani Uses Race Card
Posted by Barry Pittard on February 18, 2007
Ashok Bhagani. Part 2.
In The Eastern Eye (June 25, 2004), Ashok Bhagani, head of Sai Baba’s UK Sathya Sai Organization, states:
“I saw the documentary on Thursday and it made my blood boil. The BBC is a premier channel and it was irresponsible of them to show a totally one-sided, biased and unbalanced documentary that they knew may stir something amongst many members of the Asian community”.
One notes Bhagani’s shoddy slide of reasoning to incorporate the entire Asian community. He begs the question that the Indian community at large is somehow favourable to Sathya Sai Baba. It has always been far from being so. A major national Hindu leader has emailed me (December 5, 2006), saying:
“There is considerable concern among the Hindu Community, especially among the educated. It is very hard to get any action from the temples as they do not wish to cause difficulties with the Sathya Sai Baba groups. People are starting to distance themselves from Sathya Sai Baba. It’s going to be gradual process of education. The biggest impact it appears was the ‘The Secret Swami’ … it seems it has had a tremendous negative effect on the SSB”.
For Online Viewing and/or Dowloading
- Sleight Of Hand. The Sleightness of Sathya Sai Baba (Exposing film clips)
- Right Hand. Sleight Hand. Watch Sai Baba Cheat With Sacred Ash (Film clip)
- Censored Indian National Television Film of Sai Baba Cheating
- Sai Baba Cultists’ Gull Wider Communities
- BBC Cameras Catch Sai Baba Cheating With Gold Sivalingam. (Film Clip)
- Sathya Sai Baba Chief, Dr Goldstein, Explodes. “I am the consummate professional” (See Film Clips)
- The BBC’s ‘The Secret Swami’ (Sai Baba). Revealing Footage