A Duke Stops An Emperor. Edinburgh Routs Sai Baba
Posted by Barry Pittard on July 9, 2007
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh is pictured before and after his harrowing linking with Sathya Sai Baba
It is intriguing to find that a mere Duke can stop an Emperor in his tracks.
To their considerable cost, the “secret swami” – as the BBC (see HERE for video footage and other important links) has called India’s and the world’s would-be Emperor Sai Baba, the core leaders of the Sathya Sai Organization know too well the stark factuality of the following. Rank-and-file members cannot be expected to be told the facts. (The details below, including sharing some direct sources, I shall confirm for well-reputed, bona fide investigators, such as media and academics or their supervised thesis students):
1. Officials of The Duke of Edinburgh Awards and Buckingham Palace were upset by the boasting of those such as Dr G. Venkataraman and Shitu Chudasama about the Award connections. (Dr. G. Venkataraman is Sai Baba’s deputy world head, who also directs Sai Baba’s international 7 days 24 hours propaganda satellite radio service via the WorldSpace International corporation. See HERE. Shitu Chudasama is the UK Sai Baba national youth coordinator.
2. Superiors to Peter Westgarth, the Director of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, were of the view that he lacked, in this issue, both judgement and experience
3. When matters were finally taken in hand, both Awards and Palace dropped connection with the Sathya Sai Organization
4. The official, Puttaparthi website – that is to say, a Sai Baba website senior to all other Sai Organization websites – was asked by the Royal authorities to take down the embarrassing and untrue material. The request was promptly complied with
5. Advice was received from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, with a view to both avoiding any blowbacks in Anglo-Indian relations and further embarrassment to the Royal Family. The advice was: drop them but not publicly.
6. Legal advice was also canvassed
Click on Link to see related story by Paul Lewis in The Guardian – The Indian living god, the paedophilia claims and the Duke of Edinburgh awards
This entry was posted on July 9, 2007 at 10:32 am and is filed under Neglected/sidelined News, New Age, People, Propaganda, Protest, Rationalism, Religion, Royal Family, Sai Baba, Sex, Skeptics, Social and Politics, Society, Spirituality, Uncategorized, World Issues, World Religions. Tagged: Buckingham Palace, Duke of Edinburgh Awards, Heavy News Insider, Peter Westgarth, Royal Family, Sri Sathya Sai Service Organisation United Kingdom, The Queen. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.