Parapsychologist Erlendur Haraldsson Under Fire For Suppressing Vital Evidence About Sathya Sai Baba
Posted by Barry Pittard on November 15, 2013
The readings cited above suggest, in various of Haraldsson’s writings terribly flawed researches but also in serious disconnects between what he has divulged privately, and what he has written publicly, including in his latest book: “Modern Miracles: The Story of Sathya Sai Baba: A Modern Day Prophet” (2013, ISBN 9781908733252).
He certainly has been active in traveling around the world, hosted by Sathya Sai Baba devotees avid to hear his allegedly learned confirmations of Sathya Sai Baba in 1980. It delighted them to hear such a noted academician say how remarkable was Sathya Sai Baba, a great spiritual being, ‘true to his nation’. See: Erlendur Haraldsson (1980), “Golden Age”, Sri Sathya Sai Books and Publications, Prasanthi Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh, 255-256. This year, Haraldsson has given university lectures on Sathya Sai Baba in the UK. We regretted that we were not able quickly enough to get academics along who were prepared to question him in a rational, scientific way.
‘Modern Miracles’ by Haraldsson and peer reviews August 5, 2015 An authoritative peer review of Dr. E. Haraldsson’s revised book ‘Modern Miracles’ (2013) has been published in the Journal for Psychic Studies.
- Miracles Are My Visiting Cards – Haraldsson
- Erlendur Haraldsson Breaks his Silence on Sathya Sai Baba’s Final Decade review and critical comments by Brian Steel
- To Psychic Researcher Professor Erlendur Haraldsson, Sai Baba Sexual Abuses Are Only “Squibbles” – Part 1 by Barry Pittard
- Erlendur Haraldsson, Ph.D – A Parapsychologist Fails To Admit Badly Flawed Data (Article 2) by Barry Pittard
- Professor Haraldsson’s Final Verdict on Sathya Sai Baba and his Western Critics by Chris Dokter
- List over the extensive mail exchanges between EH and RP