Every now and then, networked former devotees are approached for information of a kind that, because of sensitivity, stands outside commentary on such trusted sites as:
Concerning Attempts To Contact Former Sathya Baba Followers
In regard to sincere enquirers: Not everyone seems to understand how fragile human beings who have survived various forms of abuse most commonly are. We have met with those situations where the abuse accounts to us come from decades back, and yet the person’s sensitivity is still great. It is frequently an area for trained, experienced counselors – and not for the rest of us, however well-meaning.
In the case of approaches to us, we carefully vet so as to screen off the proven attempts of Gerald Moreno and others to infiltrate or otherwise undermine former devotee work to bring about proper third party investigation of Sathya Sai Baba and core components of his international Sathya Sai Organization.
Where certain very serious infractions occur or appear likely to be occurring, we have a direct contact to high-ranking contact in Interpol (details of which we are happy to share with bona fide investigators). In one instance, in which Interpol were informed, a former student and lecturer in Sathya Sai Baba’s establishment at Puttaparthi attempted to penetrate us, and he and his family consequently received a visit from a senior member of the Indian police force.
It has been important for us to take advice from outstanding abuse professionals, lawyers, and so on. The temerity, and in some cases the naivity, of some requests to us for even the most sensitive information might stagger those who had not grown used to it.
In one case, there was an attempted penetrative subterfuge practised – fortunately unsuccessfully – against a major broadcaster. Through our own resources, we were able to uncover the unprincipled interloper. It was a member of a large and powerful law firm, whose head is someone once known to me. He (the latter) is one of the Sathya Sai Organization’s key legal advisors. (Details of this culumny will be shared with any well-reputed media or other bona fide agency which might investigate the Sathya Sai Baba issue).
The Security of Affidavits and Other Sensitive Testimony Concerning Sathya Sai Baba-related Abuses
Under no circumstances are we, on behalf of those who have entrusted to us their affidavits, ready to allow them to be seen by other than appropriate and very reputed lawfirms, and media such as the BBC, Times of London, etc., or agency such as UNESCO, and in some instances to those former devotees of known, long-established standing in relevant professions, such as the mental health or medical areas, who assist us. And then and only then with the updated approval of those who have provided prior documentation to one of my close colleagues or me – the families and/or the abuse survivors themselves. (Other forms of abuse in addition to sexual abuse of boys and young men are included).
Robert Priddy, former long-time head of the Sathya Sai Organization in Norway, has compiled a useful resource. Trustfully, competent researchers will find time to use it well. Any questions can be addressed to Robert Priddy or me. We are happy to put scholars attached to well-reputed institutions in touch with other scholars knowledgeable in these areas.
Posted by robertpriddy on October 3, 2009
At least 30 young men have openly testified in public to one or another form of sexual abuse by Sathya Sai Baba, from handling of genitals to masturbation and oral sex. Numerous others who fear for their own safety have contacted trusted dissidents in private with their accounts.
- SAI BABA ALLEGED SEXUAL ABUSES – A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE A documented overview of the history and extent of the alleged sexual abuses by Sathya Sai Baba and examination of questions they raise.
- Part 1 – The Great Scandal Has Come to Stay
1 A long history of reports through decades
2 The cover-up of allegations about Sathya Sai Baba’s sexual behaviour
3 ‘The Findings’ by David Bailey released the floodgates for testimonies
4. Deceptions and failed promises revealed…
5. Strong circumstantial and corroborating evidence
6. Sai Baba knew he would some day be caught out, saying, “A great scandal is coming”
- Part 2 – Smoke Not Without Fire- Claims and Evidence of Serious Molestation
6 Sai Baba’s ‘oiling’ of genitals of young males an ‘acceptable practice’?
7 Young men and their relatives testify to major sexual abuse by Sai Baba
8 Sex with “the Avatar” proclaimed as “Good Chances”
- Part 3 – More smoke and fuel to the fire
9 Many young boys from abroad given much attention soon left Sai Baba?
10 Sai Baba’s entrapped student boys and young men serially abused?
- Part 4 – The Jigsaw of Mounting Testimony & Circumstantial Evidence Takes Shape
11 More Documented claims of sexual molestation
12 Ram Das Awle’s alleged ‘channeled’ explanation to justify perverse sex byt Sai Baba
13 Sai Baba a threat to many of his students
14 Claims that Sai Baba is a hermaphrodite
- Part 5 – Sathya Sai Baba’s claims of purity and celibacy that defy all accounts
15 Defending the indefensible – rationalizing pedophile activities
16 Sathya Sai Baba never celibate – fresh evidence
17 The self-professed ‘teacher of mankind’ who totally avoids the subject of sexuality?
- A DEFENCE OF SEXUAL ABUSES BY SATHYA SAI BABA
The reasons of Ram Das Awle and others as to why Sai Baba rapes boys and young men.
- ON THE OILING OF GENITALS IN PRIVATE INTERVIEWS On the ‘genital oilings’ which a Central Coordinator and other Sai VIPs admit do take place.
- BOYS SLEEP IN SAI BABA’S BEDROOM He states this himself definitively!
- PROSTITUTION IN PUTTAPARTHI at clinic run by Dr. Samba Shiva Rao, one of Sai Baba prominent veranda guests
- INDIAN GOVERNMENT REPORT ON CHILD SEX ABUSE IN INDIA Wide-ranging internationally-backed research shows 53% of Indians allege being abused sexually as children. So this is endemic in India.
- MORE STRONG CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE ON SEXUAL ABUSE BY SAI BABA More evidence.
- CLOSE DEVOTEE DR. N. BHATIA FORCED TO LEAVE ASHRAM after challenging Sai over sexual abuse of an underage college boy
- TESTIMONY BY YOUNG MAN, ALAYA RAHM As made on two major documentaries
- COMMENTS ON THE SCANDALOUS HISLOP LETTERS an early response to them
- THE MAJOR TESTIMONY OF ULLRICH ZIMMERMAN On Sathya Sai Baba sex abuse – with video links
- TRANSCRIPT OF THE ZIMMERMAN VIDEO TALK on the details of his ‘private interview’
- STUDENT TELLS OF SEXUAL ABUSE The problems of revealing identity
The International Sathya Sai Organization – an accessory to a massive libel and disinformation campaign (Open letter to the Prasanthi Council – c/o Dr. M. Goldstein, Dr. G. Venkataraman and its other members).
Note: This document is signed by the following prominent Sathya Sai Organization members:
Serguei Badaev, Russia 1995-2001 Ex-President of Sai Org. Moscow Centre and Deputy National Chairman for Russia.
Timothy Conway Ph.D, USA. Follower for 22 years; President of the Sathya Sai Baba Center of San Francisco from 1982-4.
Dennis J. Hanisch, USA. Follower for 27 years. Founder member and Vice-President, Seattle Center.
David. J. Lyons, USA. Follower from 1981 to 2000. Ex-President of the Center of Greater New Orleans.
Barry Pittard, Australia. 1976-1999. Former English Lecturer, Sathya Sai College, Whitefield.
Robert Priddy, Norway. 1983-2002. Founder member/Ex-Chairman of Oslo Center & Coordinator for Norway 1986-1996.
Reidun Priddy, Norway. 1983-2000. Founder member and Seva Wing Coordinator 1986-1998
Al Rahm, Office-bearing member of the SSO for decades. Regional Devotional Coordinator and founder of first Education in Human Values school in the U.S.
Barbara Shocket, USA Follower: 1980-1990.
Dhyani Jo Sinclair, Canada Member and Sai Centre Secretary, 1995-2000
Excerpt From Public Petition (With Barry Pittard’s comments)
(Note: You may prefer to proceed straight to the Petition):
Please go to the Public Petition for Official Investigations of Sathya (or Satya) Sai Baba and His Worldwide Organization